dilluns, 29 de març del 2010

GARO - Protected Stories: new entry

I have found and added a new fanfic at the Protected Stories blog. Its data:

Title: Artistic Endeavors
Author: vampirelissy14
Series: GARO
Pairing: Rei Suzumura/Kaoru Mitsuki
Rating: R
Spoilers: Set post-series and Beast of the White Night .
Summary: There's something to be said about being an inspiration...

 Remember: if you want to acceed to this blog with fanfic of adult content, and yaoi, and... e-mail me (mitraxxi@gmail.com) and tell me something like this:

I'm on age. I know I am asking access to a blog which content may offend some people and, indeed, I accept this responsibility. Please give me an access to Protected Stories. My user name is ...

If you are not a Blogger user just give me your e-mail, so I can write you the URL and add you to the list of allowed readers.